MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
Cool pets buddy. I'm a huge dog and cat person so nice cats and I use to ride horses when I was young for shows so your horses are pretty cool

Btw, ever tip your cows over lol
I never tipped a cow...... but here is a horror story for ya ....

Last week I had to put down the mother of the baby bull. She got sick and could walk anymore. The vet came out and we did give her some protein and glucose shots to see if she would get better the next day. But she didnt. As it turns out her baby was feeding to much off of her when he was too big to continue feeding. So he basically sucked the life out of her.

I checked on her the next day and she still couldnt walk. So I had to get the rifle out and put her down. Then dragged her out to a secluded part of our land and let the coyotes and buzzards do their thing. I felt horrible for a day or two after that. First time I have ever had to do something like that.

The baby bull is a little bit older then when he was in the picture, his coat changed colors and he is almost black now.
JimmyJames is offline   Reply With Quote