MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I KNEW everybody in Texas had horses!!

That baby bull is so cute.
The funny thing is that one of the horses is rideable. The dark brown Arabian horse named Star.

The big yellow horse Scooby is just a beast who wants to do his own thing all the time. I have trained him somewhat but he just doesnt like to listen all that much.
He is also very annoying. If I am ever in the horses pasture working on the fence or anything else he will steal any tools I leave on the ground. He will just pick them up in his mouth and take off running.

And the female horse Harper Lee is only 2 years old and is still unbroken for anything. She likes me somewhat, but bites and kicks at everybody else that gets near her. That behavior usually ends at the age she is at now, but she is still very dangerous to be around.
JimmyJames is offline   Reply With Quote