MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #161 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 1-4: lifted chest, shoulders and back, kickboxing (jump rope, pushups, situps, then a lot of partner pad work) then 7 or so 1-min rounds sparring with no breaks. It doesn't sound like a lot but it was very strenuous after all the other stuff.
Tue: I didn't sleep well last night and was extremely sore today, so I just did 4 sets of squats (smith machine w/25 lb plates) 3 sets tricep dips, 3 sets of that thing where you bend your elbow behind your head that works the tricep and shoulder (can't remember what they're called lol) 3 sets kickbacks, did a few spin kick drills on the bag, but I couldn't hit it hard because it's broken again. I wanted to jump rope but the gym was very crowded.
Wed: had a tooth pulled and the periodontist said not to work out till tomorrow.
Thur: ran 4.5 miles.
Fri: ran 5 miles.
Sat: ran 4 miles, 15 min bike.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 01-09-2010 at 07:49 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote