MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Crusher's road to the ring

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
So 1st night back was lastnight... My hip felt ok although I haven't been able to throw any high kicks. We stretched and warmed up and did some drills. Then we broke off to roll. I partnered up with my buddy Terry and as he is about 2 weeks new I worked on teaching him some submissions and some drills on breaking guard and controlling posture etc. Then we rolled for a bit. I showed him some proper kick technique and some punch combos which I later used in sparring.
2 of my buddies there have fights coming up so I sparred with them and realized not only had my cardio sufferes but my reaction time is slower as far as reading punches and I have fallen into some old habits that I will have to break again.
Nutrition is whiping me out at the moment but should get better. I feel very sore at this point and am easing into my workouts.
Thanks for the support and encouragement.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote