MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #915 (permalink)
Ruckus
Big Dawg

Ruckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Awwww. Give her big hugs and kisses. How old is she?

I'm getting ready to go get that dental procedure I mentioned yesterday. I am not scared of the dentist but I will be asking for lots and lots of Novocain, and bringing my iPod so I don't hear any sounds that might freak me out.

I already asked Khoveraki this, but if anyone can think of soft foods that have a decent amount of protein (NO NOT THAT YOU BASTARDS) I can only eat soft stuff for the next few days.

Please wish/pray for me that I get high as the night and don't feel a thing.
She is 7 months and just a bundle of awesomeness...Not a big fan of the dentist so I hope that went well for you.