MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #919 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
She is 7 months and just a bundle of awesomeness...Not a big fan of the dentist so I hope that went well for you.
It did. I listened to my iPod so I didn't hear any scary sounds. I took a Vicodin about 10 min ago and I'm eating some grits. I love grits.

Spoken, I will get the vanilla milkshake, however I will need to spike it and I'm not allowed to drink with a straw for about 10 days. That should provide an amusing visual.

I see that I cannot leave this thread for part of a day without sword fights, dong slap duels, men in leather wearing sushi, and other high level gheyness breaking out. *sigh*

All of you should find the "sword fight" scene from the modern classic Sorority Boys on YouTube.

Sig Credit to Toxic