MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 25 Fights to Show a New MMA Fan!! Finally :D

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
There were 80 fights listed off by the members if this forum, and then wittled down by the members of this forum.

How about you make your list and post it for us, and then we can judge whether or not your list is "lame."

Also, wouldn't you rather show big name fights to a new fan? would you really want to show them some obscure fights that only a few people know about, with fighters you will probably never see again? Not me. I'd rather show them fighters that are still relevant in todays' MMA.
First off I never said the list was lame. I think it's lame that people only want to see fights that have big names in them. It is these same people that complain all the time about "boring " cards.

I think the list should show great fights, but who is in them doenst matter all that much.