MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #982 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Just got back from my cardiologist appointment, which ended in me being on a whole new level of pissed off.

I live in Crescent City, CA. My appointment was in Medford, Oregon. It's a 2:30 drive, in which it rained half way there. The appointment was to basically tell me "yeah, ok, we are doing surgery, let's make a date for it". Instead, he said "yeah, ok, YOU are having surgery, and WE are going to set you up with another doctor who will actually do the surgery". Normally, this isn't such a big deal, except that the doctor he is trying to get me setup with lives in, oh yes, Sacra-*******-mento. Yeah, an 8 hour drive. Not only an 8 hour drive, but one I haven't driven. Also, my first trip there will be a consultation, so I will have to drive there and back TWICE.

I'm a bit pissed.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Last edited by M.C : 01-07-2010 at 07:05 PM.