MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #985 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
Just got back from my cardiologist appointment, which ended in me being on a whole new level of pissed off.

I live in Crescent City, CA. My appointment was in Medford, Oregon. It's a 2:30 drive, in which it rained half way there. The appointment was to basically tell me "yeah, ok, we are doing surgery, let's make a date for it". Instead, he said "yeah, ok, YOU are having surgery, and WE are going to set you up with another doctor who will actually do the surgery". Normally, this isn't such a big deal, except that the doctor he is trying to get me setup with lives in, oh yes, Sacra-*******-mento. Yeah, an 8 hour drive. Not only an 8 hour drive, but one I haven't driven. Also, my first trip there will be a consultation, so I will have to drive there and back TWICE.

I'm a bit pissed.
Wow man that sucks balls...no one closer who can do it that is good?

from the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
You better be at the gym, DW!!!

Oh and Swp I am down 12 lbs!

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Last edited by Darkwraith : 01-07-2010 at 08:45 PM.