MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 25 Fights to Show a New MMA Fan!! Finally :D

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Godzuki
Flyweight

Godzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to all
My puter's been bust for the last couple of months so I didn't get to vote . It's a pretty good list though IMO with maybe a few exceptions or omissions.

I wouldn't have had the Hendo v Andy fight in there (which I thought was a pretty boring fight) especially when Andy v Franklin I & II didn't make the cut (which seems crazy, as they were both awesome fights). Sakuraba and Aoki should have definitely been on the list too (though I'm probably biased there). I would have liked to have seen Shamrock vs Frye, Rampage vs Arona and Zaromskis's last 3 fights on there also.
Cub Swanson
Aoki
Matt Brown
Ian McCall
Matt Riddle