MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Official] Hometown Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #124 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I love the winter here in the Great Lakes, I'm sure you've heard me enthuse about the sparkly soft snow, trees covered in snow, but the roads are also covered in snow and that kind of sucks.

Our summers here in WNY are gorgeous; it rarely goes over 90, at least not for long, blue blue skies, beautiful sunsets, it makes it worth anything that might suck about the winters.
Jeez I am jealous! Summers suck big time around here. High 90's with ridiculous humidity. It gets kinda miserable here. I miss snow as well. I didn't see it every year in Maryland but I loved it when it came around!

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote