MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #1009 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I remember when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I slept so much while I was on the pain killers.

And by enforcing the rule you mean nipple twisters and atomic wedgies to all offenders correct? I have found that people shy away from nipple twisters way more than punches!
More likely, they will experience a push kick to the gut or a HK to the head, if I stretch thoroughly beforehand, LOL.

There's another tournament coming up and they're going all Cobra Kai again, which is what got me thinking in this way.

Sig Credit to Toxic