MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #1036 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I wish I had your determination to work out. When it comes to technique I can do 10 hours a day, but cardio kills me.
I would say that overall I am an extremely determined, methodical person. I am always looking to push my perceived limits, and I often surprise myself. I'm also very patient in that regard.

I know you can do cardio. Find something that's fun and you're more likely to stay with it. Martial arts blend technique and cardio for the most part, at least at my school, but I run because I love it.

Sig Credit to Toxic