MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #1062 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I will put my orange tuxedo with the ruffly shirt on and lean against the counter sticking my ass out, in order to practice putting out the vibe.

I have the Jim Carrey haircut too. Smokin, huh?
OMG...that makes all the girls dancing in next to nothing on the bar last night pale in comparison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
There was just an earthquake here. It shook my house a bit and the phones are down. The San Andreas fault runs straight through my town, so it's a bit freaky.

It was awesome, though.
Glad you are ok man. Never had a serious earthquake around here luckily. Just a few minor ones from a fault line that runs through western the part of the state. Nothing big at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Is it because I am tired or is this video ******* hilarious

WTF bro LOL that was amusing even this morning though...

And CB, its from that tranny hooker you nailed last night I would imagine.

Went to some amateur MMA fights last night. It was pretty cool with a packed house for a small venue. I was glad to see so many turn out, but there were a lot of a-holes who didn't appreciate the grappling and BJJ part of it...drunk rednecks.

Some of the fighters didn't show up because of bad weather in the region, but it was still a fun time.

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.