MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dream Plans to Add Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
i 1st really heard of Roach because of James Toney not Pacman but either way i understand the point you are making but by the same point i think Freddie could have trainmed say Pretty Boy and he would still be on top aswell.

I hate to disagree with that but I do.....Period Mayweather has been trained since he was like 3 by Floyd 1st till Floyds wife had a boyfriend that was gonna shoot floyd Sr. so Sr. picked up junior and held him in fron of himself and told the boyfriend to shot him now....well the boyfriend shot Floyd Senior in the theigh basically ending his career....Floyd focused on Jr then till they had a dispute and Roger took over...point is Freddie doesnt work the same style or pace as the Mayweather's have trained Floyd, not saying Manny doesnt have those skills, but that Manny naturally has more talent IMO....

Thats why you see Floyd doing this blood testing crap...he knows Manny may be too fast for him...Roach didnt teach that speed....nor does Roach encourage as much head movement out of his fighters....

I dont dislike Freddie Roach at all....just sayin..
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote