MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #1064 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
OMG...that makes all the girls dancing in next to nothing on the bar last night pale in comparison!

Glad you are ok man. Never had a serious earthquake around here luckily. Just a few minor ones from a fault line that runs through western the part of the state. Nothing big at all.

WTF bro LOL that was amusing even this morning though...

And CB, its from that tranny hooker you nailed last night I would imagine.

Went to some amateur MMA fights last night. It was pretty cool with a packed house for a small venue. I was glad to see so many turn out, but there were a lot of a-holes who didn't appreciate the grappling and BJJ part of it...drunk rednecks.

Some of the fighters didn't show up because of bad weather in the region, but it was still a fun time.
IDK why that video made me laugh so hard, but I'm still shaking.

Sig Credit to Toxic