MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dream Plans to Add Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
alizio
Banned

alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
I hate to disagree with that but I do.....Period Mayweather has been trained since he was like 3 by Floyd 1st till Floyds wife had a boyfriend that was gonna shoot floyd Sr. so Sr. picked up junior and held him in fron of himself and told the boyfriend to shot him now....well the boyfriend shot Floyd Senior in the theigh basically ending his career....Floyd focused on Jr then till they had a dispute and Roger took over...point is Freddie doesnt work the same style or pace as the Mayweather's have trained Floyd, not saying Manny doesnt have those skills, but that Manny naturally has more talent IMO....

Thats why you see Floyd doing this blood testing crap...he knows Manny may be too fast for him...Roach didnt teach that speed....nor does Roach encourage as much head movement out of his fighters....

I dont dislike Freddie Roach at all....just sayin..
pretty boy is the fastest footwork and hands ive ever seen, he just lacks power. He also has a boxing mind that is supernatural when it comes to defense and angles. He will UD manny, he is saying the drug thing cuz alot of ppl think manny is on drugs ,point blank

Last edited by alizio : 01-10-2010 at 08:47 PM.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote