MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dream Plans to Add Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
pretty boy is the fastest footwork and hands ive ever seen, he just lacks power. He also has a boxing mind that is supernatural when it comes to defense and angles. He will UD manny, he is saying the drug thing cuz alot of ppl think manny is on drugs ,point blank

meanwhile Manny signed to fight in march already....i think Floyd is great I just think he may not be able to handle that initial onslaught and i haven't pondered the fight too much cuz i didn't see it happening but the foot work head movement and hand speed are right at the top with Floyd the only hand speed i have seen that rivals it is Manny's and people here including me think Floyd knows and is perhaps reluctant because of it...
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote