MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Faber's return to action

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
Good win for faber, he looked great. Now Aldo/Faber...omfg! I can't wait.
The speed of that fight will be incredible!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJohnson View Post
That's what I'm thinking.

Brown beat Faber twice, Aldo comes along and breaks Brown in 2 rounds. MMAth doesn't always work I know, but in this case I think Faber is largely outmatched.

I like Faber, I just don't think he's enough of a prodigy to fight with his hands down by his sides for his whole career. I'm pumped for this fight, and it looks like Mike Brown is intent on becoming #1 contender again. 2010 looks huge for WEC.
The hands thing worried me a lot. I wont buy in that Brown is really better before we see another fight with them. I mean the first fight Faber got completely stupid and the second he hung with brown while only being able to throw elbows. Brown could be better, but a healthy Faber would be serious problems since it seems as if Brown has trouble managing speed.

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote