MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Faber's return to action

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
Good win for faber, he looked great. Now Aldo/Faber...omfg! I can't wait.
The speed of that fight will be incredible!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJohnson View Post
That's what I'm thinking.

Brown beat Faber twice, Aldo comes along and breaks Brown in 2 rounds. MMAth doesn't always work I know, but in this case I think Faber is largely outmatched.

I like Faber, I just don't think he's enough of a prodigy to fight with his hands down by his sides for his whole career. I'm pumped for this fight, and it looks like Mike Brown is intent on becoming #1 contender again. 2010 looks huge for WEC.
The hands thing worried me a lot. I wont buy in that Brown is really better before we see another fight with them. I mean the first fight Faber got completely stupid and the second he hung with brown while only being able to throw elbows. Brown could be better, but a healthy Faber would be serious problems since it seems as if Brown has trouble managing speed.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote