MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #52 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Thank you LV 2 H8 U. He is very, very cuddly and is a magnet for visiting kids, especially if they don't live with dogs themselves. I've seen him sit in the middle of 3-4 kids petting him and talking baby talk to him, and he loves every second.

He'd be a good therapy dog; except some people might be afraid b/c he's so big, and also if he saw a little dog he might try to eat it. He has lived with other dogs, but they were also big.

I'd love to have two, but I don't think it'll ever be allowed.
My cousin raised Alaskian Huskies when I was a kid. He had a sled and harnesses and he used to have the dogs pull us kids around the yard in the winter months. Sled riding without the work!
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote