MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Drinking Jack Between Rounds??

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2007, 05:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
OK I just watched the fight again to make another thread so I figured I'd pause it when it came to this part and the guy feeding it to Anderson actually places his hand in a position where you cannot read any of the writing on the label. His hand looks to be purposely placed there cuz he is only covering the label and no other part of the bottle. What the hell is going on? Are they even allowed to have alcohol in the corner??? I got one good screen shot on tv and the label is black with white writing and design. It looks like it could possibly be vodka or JD. Or it could just be fancy water I guess.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 02-04-2007 at 06:01 AM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote