MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #1126 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
The maynard/diaz fight was hard to judge I think i would've ruled in favor of maynard but it was close imo.

The lawlor fight was total garbage, Tom won that fight I didn't even think the 2nd round was close enough to give simpson the nod for it.
See and I see Diaz clearly winning that fight. Gray may have landed bigger shots but Nate landed twice as many punches that Gray did. His lack of power is what I think lost him that fight. Gray missed alot too. I bet on the compustrikes he had to have missed 7/8 of what he threw. He looked like the aggressor but seriously Nate was tagging him alot more.

As for Lawlor I have him winning round 1. But blow for blow and Td for td in the last two... I'd have to give it to Simpson.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI