MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #1127 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
See and I see Diaz clearly winning that fight. Gray may have landed bigger shots but Nate landed twice as many punches that Gray did. His lack of power is what I think lost him that fight. Gray missed alot too. I bet on the compustrikes he had to have missed 7/8 of what he threw. He looked like the aggressor but seriously Nate was tagging him alot more.

As for Lawlor I have him winning round 1. But blow for blow and Td for td in the last two... I'd have to give it to Simpson.
I have no problem with Simpson getting the nod, but a lot of people wanted a draw with round 1 being a 10-8 round.

And if that wasn't a 10-8 round then Thiago/Rashad was nowhere near a 10-8 round lol. But I like that Simpson got the decision!

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."