MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #1127 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
See and I see Diaz clearly winning that fight. Gray may have landed bigger shots but Nate landed twice as many punches that Gray did. His lack of power is what I think lost him that fight. Gray missed alot too. I bet on the compustrikes he had to have missed 7/8 of what he threw. He looked like the aggressor but seriously Nate was tagging him alot more.

As for Lawlor I have him winning round 1. But blow for blow and Td for td in the last two... I'd have to give it to Simpson.
I have no problem with Simpson getting the nod, but a lot of people wanted a draw with round 1 being a 10-8 round.

And if that wasn't a 10-8 round then Thiago/Rashad was nowhere near a 10-8 round lol. But I like that Simpson got the decision!

Sig Credit: M.C