MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is it just me? ***NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!***

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
crispsteez
Flyweight

crispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura aboutcrispsteez has a spectacular aura about
i was actually there and i agree the booing of simpson was pretty distasteful. what really got me was the booing during the the last two rounds of the main event, though. they would have boo'd if the fight hit the ground so i don't understand why they were booing when nate and gray were stand toe to toe sluggin' it out. and whoever said they should stop having events in VA can suck it because it's my home state and i'm not driving across multiple states just to see a live ufc event.
crispsteez is offline   Reply With Quote