MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 25 Fights to Show a New MMA Fan!! Finally :D

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Cptmats
Flyweight

Cptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A HugCptmats Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbles View Post
Also i enjoy the really technical fights, or the fights where technique beats brawling as i'm not a big fan of fights where people just brawl without any technique, thats why the fight between Crocop and Silva was one of may favs too. Crocop just dominated the stand-up beautifully by his superior footwork it was amazing the way he moved from one side of Silva to the other and Silva was like what the hell!? And he was throwing straight jabs to Silva's looping punches which weren't reaching him. The pinnacle of Crocop's career, a classic.
agreed alot of new fans dont know what kind of a killer Crocop was when he was on top of his game. and most only remeber the high kick( they were memorable though) but the versatility he showd with his left hand in the open wieght touney was some of the hardest cleanest puching ive seen in mma !

p.s. this reputation thing is kind silly. i get a bad rep cause someone dosnt agree with me or dosnt like me thinking there hero is over rated ?
Cptmats is offline   Reply With Quote