MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is it just me? ***NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!***

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
lagmonkey
Amatuer

lagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the roughlagmonkey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvkyle View Post
... it's obvious the majority of the people there suck ass ...

... I'm going to further my efforts in contacting Dana White and the UFC and letting them know just how displeased I am with having another UFC in VA, so congrats asshole you just made it worse for you and your state.
Good luck with your campaign partner. You are truly shouldering a monumental cause.

Seriously, ease up on the blanket condemnation of an entire region just because a stadium full of fools failed to live up to your expectations. "Bad fans" piss me off as much as the next guy but you need to keep things in perspective.

- Forrest Griffin
lagmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote