MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher signed for UFC 113

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Guymay
Featherweight

Guymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Whoooo!!!!! Finally, I think Belcher is a good opponent for Cote, Cote obviously wanted a higher profile fight but the truth is coming back of a long lay off and 2 surgeries, alot of rehab, its tough to come back, we have seen numerous fighters struggle when coming back like this infact I can't think of the last fighter that came off a similar lay off and looked great. Belcher will be a good test to see if Cote is 100% and ready to take on the best that the MW division has to offer and earn another crack at the spider or if he needs more time to get back into shape. Honestly either way I see Cote winning this, Belcher doesn't have the power to threaten Cote standing, he also doesn't have the jitz to submit him. Cote is the better striker, he is more accurate and IMO most likely hits harder. Belcher brings nothing to the table that guys like Grove, McFedries or Scott Smith did.
Yeah cote boxing is really good , and i think he will out work belcher for Tko or UD .

here new clip of Cote Training with Grant brothers on his boxing , dude looks good .