MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gonzaga vs Dos santos add to fight night 21

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Diokhan
Featherweight

Diokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
That being said, JDS takes this fight easily. GG will try to stand for the first exchange then feel the dynamite power he has, try to take him down, get shucked off, retreat, and get crushed. GREAT looking fightnight!
Ya Im worried this'll happen. I really wanna see JDS on his back against Gabe though, because that'll be the position he'll spend alot of time vs. Brock, Carwin, Mir and even Cain if he can't get back up.
Basically he isn't the biggest guy in the division, he has no wrestling background and "only" brown belt on jitsu. So Im really curious to see the weaker side of his game in action.

With that being said Im hoping Cain beats Nog so we'll see JDS in title fight sooner. I don't think that Nog has anything to offer vs. Brock or Mir while JDS atleast has a chance to drop them standing.