MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Liddell’s “TUF 11” coaches could include Davis, Henson, Hackleman, Shields and Bravo

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Senator View Post
I think it means a lot for Liddell. What if he gets stopped. Dana White will start bringing up exactly the same speech, "Chuck was the most famous..." I'm sure Liddell does not want to hear that speech AGAIN about the past especially when his former victim has returned and avenged the previous losses. No matter what some people might say, but it is still a humiliation. Silva vs Jackson is a good example. So in my opinion Chuck has nothing to gain here (well, maybe except for a nice paycheck) and has something important to lose.
I think that Liddell has a very good shot at winning this fight. I don't see Ortiz getting a KO and I don't see him wrestling Liddell down either.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote