MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dragon Age : Origins

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
My gf got this for xmas and is regretting it now I think. Very cool game but the mechanics are a little annoying. The plot and character interaction is incredible just as I expected from Bioware. I am disappointed that the world is a bit static and I can't just wander the country side ala Oblivion or Fallout. Once you get enough tactic slots for your party members you start running over stuff though(normal dif). I'll have to go back and crush this on nightmare once I'm done.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote