MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher signed for UFC 113

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Toxic, I think you are underrating Belcher's ground game. He can and probably will submit Cote. He won't KO him, that's for sure.
Sure, Almedia couldn't submit him, not only could J-mac not submit him but he got submitted himself, but your right its me that is underating Belcher's ground game, it couldn't be that you know your underating Cote's? Oh, yeah I always forget that since Lutter caught Cote it became cool to discuss Cote's supposed lack of a ground game. How is it that you can use the weak argument agaisnt Cote's ground game since the only thing you could try and base that on is that Lutter submitted Cote, well if we are gonna play that game, Belcher got subbed by Kendal Grove more recently and Lutter damn near caught Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin in the first round to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Nice, crisp, and very compact strikes. Notice the brace on his knee though. Wonder what the betting line is.
You have to realize that Cote isn't even cleared to spar yet and is still doing some physio according to his twitter, he is pretty much doing boxing and cardio right now by the sound of things. According to his twitter he should be cleared in the next couple days to start sparring.

Very important to remember how excited Cote was to fight on the first card in Montreal before he had to back out and then he missed last years, he will be extremely motivated to fight for the first time in 3 years in Canada, and the first time with the UFC. I'm also sure Cote plans on maintaining the fact that he has never lost a fight in Canada. I think your gonna see a very dangerous Cote come fight time.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote