MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daley: I'll never fight my mate Dan

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 04:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
So your saying you would beat the living shit out of your best friend and give him a concussion for money? I couldn't do it.
You make it sound like they are going into a back alley and fighting for money, they are professional athletes and should show a degree of professionalism, this is their job. They are paid to fight and entertain viewers and the fact the people who pay good money to watch this are missing out on possibly excellent fights because of this loyalty kinda blows.

You see fighters touch gloves before a fight-do their business then hug at the end, why not with a friend?
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote