MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daley: I'll never fight my mate Dan

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 04:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Thats so out of context dude! I see your point but being serious... no I wouldn't smash my mate up for money. You know why? Cause we dont fight for a living! If I was a fighter I would. Like I said before, boxers seem to have no trouble. they have that whole, "im on my own" thing going on. They know there's no point becoming close and sparing with the same dude for 8 fecking years! Its bad for business.
I understand your point completely, and when it comes to fighting for titles I hate to see it happen, but I train with some close friends and I'd never fight them for any amount of money or title, so I understand their perspective as well. They are fighters and this is a sport, but if you're willing to go against yourself and fight your friends, you're not doing what you love for yourself.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote