MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz Claims Joe Rogan Caused Him To Lose To Maynard

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
I hate how people assume weare retarded or something like we can't judge q fight without the wise words of Joe Rogan. Sometimes I agree with him sometimes I don't. For one, I found that his comment on Belcher getting robbed was ridiculous. As for the Shogun-Machida fight, the overwhelming majority though Shogun won, I have no problem with Rogan ignoring those pitter pat lefts that were hitting arms. Machida did shit that fight. Scored it 5-0 to Shogun. Even the fightmetric shows Shogun landing significantly more strikes, which would explain "biased" announcing.

As for this fight, I scored it 10-10, 10-9,9-10 but I didn't really see the judges scoring it that was, and was indifferent to the result. Both guys looked terrible and I definitely would lean towards Maynard.