MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Faber's return to action

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
I am so stoked for this fight.

I agree about Faber's hands, Aldo is crazy good at the strikes, UF better play some good defense.

I think that UF could push Also around on the ground though, if he can get him there. I don't think I've seen Aldo taken down consistently by anyone, so I don't know if UF can do it.

Should be an awesome fight.
I do know that Mike Brown can out muscle Faber and Brown couldn't take down Aldo. It will be a tough fight to say the least for Faber. I think he will fair A LOT better than Brown though because Brown just couldn't keep up with Aldo. Faber is much faster than Brown.

I could be wrong though.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote