MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #75 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
That is not true in the slightest because a St. Bernards heart and lungs are proportionate to its body mass, a Bully whippits, heart and lungs are proportionate to a normal sized whippit, its not hard to understand how this could be a problem, Im not an expert but after reading this its pretty easy to understand.

I've trained 2 bully whippets personally and my aunt has one. These dogs are bred accidentally -in every case I've been involved in at least- and need owners who love them. They can live long, healthy lives (my aunt's is currently 9 and in great shape, only minor signs of hip displaysia) and as long as you don't strain their hearts or muscles more than they can handle, they can be treated like normal dog breeds.

To say that the breed is in severe pain and always die young or constantly suffer from muscle cramps is simply not accurate. They have issues like all breeds.

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote