MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
The other thing I agree was a little BS on their part. That was most definitely in the category of spam.

But I don't see how articles directly pertaining to UFC subjects from a site that doesn't even have any kind of MMA forum anywhere near it...is considered spam. Spam has a definition and articles that directly pertain to UFC being posted in a UFC forum...that is clearly not defined as spam.

By the way thanks to all the mods for understanding...it makes me feel a lot better about this site. I know it's not you guys, it's Vertical Sports.