UFC 69 Discussion

847 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  SupremeTapout 
#1 ·
Just posted on UFC site, UFC 69: Shootout
Georges St-Pierre vs Matt Serra
Diego Sanchez vs Josh Koscheck
Thales Leites vs Pete Sell

#3 ·
This card looks horrible. The only fight right now thats of ANY interest to me is GSP vs Serra of course, but thats probably not even going to last long. They better get atleast one more exciting matchup in there. Kos is a @$@#$@#$ boring fighter, and Diego can be at times.

#4 ·
i think EVERYONE wants to see GSP fight again (even though it shouldn't be much of one)
Kos vs nightmare, might be interesting, we'll see. hope they bring their E game, exciting that is.
I dont know whot he crap the other two guys are

#5 ·
murrayjb said:
This card looks horrible. The only fight right now thats of ANY interest to be is GSP vs Serra of course, but thats probably not even going to last long. They better get atleast one more exciting matchup in there. Kos is a @$@#$@#$ boring fighter, and Diego can be at times.

GSP vs Serra is of alot less interest than kos vs diego 2. the serra fight is gonna be boring as hell cause he stands no chance against rush. kos and diego is a pretty good matchup, although diego should be able to take it. i really think this is the best fight of the card.

#7 ·
MAVERIK said:
Serra might use those lethal foot stomps causing GSP to tap out in the first round!
HAHAHA. that was a good one bro. i LOVE his takedowns too how he has to make this weird noise to do one. AHHRHHGR
nowhere near as good takedowns as hughes= GSP wins

#8 ·
My only hope is Koscheck doesn't lay on Diego all three rounds. His last performance with Joslin was not that great. Also, Serra doesn't stand a chance. Serra is just a ground guy who has sh*tty striking. St. Pierre is good fighting on the ground and standing up.

#9 ·
Is anyone seriously thinking about paying $40 for this?

Last nights fight card was a complete waste of time and thankfully i kept my $40 in my pocket.

Hopefully Dana will be counting the cost of sh*te matchups and he should bear this in mind when he's deciding who Franklin should fight next month.

#12 ·
Crawboz said:
Is anyone seriously thinking about paying $40 for this?

Last nights fight card was a complete waste of time and thankfully i kept my $40 in my pocket.

Hopefully Dana will be counting the cost of sh*te matchups and he should bear this in mind when he's deciding who Franklin should fight next month.

$50 sir

#15 ·
Got to be honest, this is kinda a boring looking fight card. I really could care less about the Serra/GSP match, Rush has got him easily, Ill be shocked if Serra won.

Diego... Should beat Kos. Kos is too cocky I think. He thinks he is some tough ass shit, he's a wrestler who sits on people for 3 rounds and waits for his hand to be raised.

I look for Diego to kick his ass in a 3 round war and win Split Decision.

Idk the other fights for the card, they might be good, but UFC lately hasnt been bringing the best fights possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.