MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Tbh honest I kinda agree with it, its their business why should they want people coming into their business to make money. plus I think it is also just a situation of convenience for members not to have to travel to another site to read the blog/article why is it so hard to just post the whole article in the opening post? honestly im not posting this to start an argument or anything just posting a different view on the subject, what it truly comes down to is it's VS's forums if they said people could post just the link or half a blog I would say ok good ta know if they tell me not to let people I do the same thing and say ok good ta know, its their website and they just allow me to post on it is the way i see it in which I gladly do so for I love it here and allot of the people that post here including yourself even though you dont think to highly of me at the present moment but I am used to that from people I like on here lol.

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane