MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #76 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think as long as the owner is well educated about the particular breed, and is loving and responsible as described, that is the very best you can do.

When we adopted Kodiak I knew a little bit about Malamutes, but I read up anyway because I wanted to give him the best home I could.

The webernetz provided us with quotable quotes such as "It is not hard to train Malamutes to be mannerly, because they want to please."

So when he ate 2 dozen cookies off the countertop, there was no point scolding him because it was after the fact, and he wouldn't have remembered. I did gently say to him, however, "why did you do that Kodiak? That did not please us."

Further, this particular website said "Malamutes are thrifty eaters" and L&M says, "Yeah, because of all the food they snag off tables and counters when nobody's looking." LMAO!

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote