MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Johnson: "He's about to be snaggletooth when I get done with him"

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
munkie
Flyweight

munkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of light
I think Howard is out of his league with this fight. But if you think about it, it's a win/win for him. If he loses, "Ah, he was suppose to lose." If he wins, "OH MY GOD! This kid is a beast. Rumble has absolutely nothing to gain from this fight. If he wins it'll be because Howard's not his level of fighter and will not be automatically catapulted back to the top of the class. If he loses, then he will be shot down to be low tier fighter. I think cRumble will win, but if he doesn't absolutely dominate this fight, I think his stock will plummet.
munkie is offline   Reply With Quote