MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I agree with everything but the third sentence of the first paragraph.

I add to my knowledge of MMA and the history/application/integration of related arts every day on this site. I've never once been ridiculed for the fact that I didn't know all this stuff 10 years ago, or don't know about the fighters or promotions that are considered "better" due to a pointless and unfounded elitism.

The information I get every day adds to my experience and ability in my own practice of combat sports, and I pass it on to the people in the growing standup striking/JJ type grappling classes I take.

I've gotten the best training/nutrition advice on this site than any other. Some of it came from you WL2FU, 3 years ago when I broke my ankle, and I haven't forgotten it.

I'm just a small representation of the skyrocketing numbers of women in martial arts/combat sports, and despite their participation, they are only a very small percentage of the MMA/UFC audience so far. Either way this forum has been by far the most helpful resource.

I agree with this. I have learned a lot of things about a lot of stuff from this site. This site has a lot of knowledge on it.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."