MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
http://www.mmaforum.com/mmaforum-articles/

they do have a blog section on here if you would like to use it
Didn't know about the article section, and the blogs suck nobody reads those. My point still stands that article sites are not in competition with MMAforum.

Quote:
you go off on them for wanting money but a main real reason you dont want to post the full article is because you make money if people go to the other site to view your blog. which is fine and dandy and I would want it to but I would not come on here and expect them to let me make money off of them.
70 Page views on both articles and I made 17 cents, compared to MMAforums $5000+ a month on this forum alone (not including all their other forums)). I don't write on that site to make money, that would be a waste of time. I write there cuz I like their platform and editors. I write for other sites to make money, and not about UFC topics either, they make pretty much no money at all, but generic topics tend to.

Quote:
this part bugged me too because I gave you an example of a very logically reason in the post you quoted but you I guess chose to ignore it
I didn't see a "logical" reason anywhere in your post

Quote:
it really is a convenience thing for me, I hate having to leave the site to look at information in threads that is the reason I loved that they made it so we could embed allot of movies on here so i did not have to leave the website to go to youtube every time I wanted to see a video, and yes this also deals with blog/articles being fully posted on here also.
Personally I think that's your choice but I don't think I should be forced to copy and paste a 5000 word 2-page article just cuz some people are too lazy to click a link. That's a bit absurd IMO.

Point also still stands that MMAforum is trying to steal keywords to make more money.