MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz Claims Joe Rogan Caused Him To Lose To Maynard

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #62 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6toes View Post
Yeah did anybody even read the quotes? Why is Nate getting blasted for something the author put into his own words. The whole "partial blame" comment was created by the author. Nate was insinuating that Joe's commentary influenced fan reaction, not the judges' decision. If you want to insult him for that then by all means but I think people just read the title and decided they'd come in and bash on the guy.
Between what the author said, the limited quotes, and the video taken down, it is not that surprising that he is getting bashed. I highly doubt that the whole video consisted of those quotes alone.

I will admit that I thought that he was talking about the judges as well as the fans. I do think that he was talking more about that fans now, but I understand how people could have taken it differently than it was intended just like I did.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote