MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mir hype

Thread: Mir hype
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
good post, even though i may not agree with everything you wrote.

one thing i will comment on is that you say he needs to change if he is gunna be a force in the hw division(which he kinda already is ) he will need to change. my answer to this is, he is, he is changing almost everything about himself in a somewhat drastic fashion. the thing with mir is that even though he talks allot of crap he is smart he realized the way he was he was going to have trouble with the evolving/de-evolving (however you want to look at it) HW division, so he bulked up drastically in a smart way and has worked on his striking witch has improved allot. honestly with the he needs to work on his takedown defense statement, this i think he should not worry about to much for honestly a fighter can work on takedown defense all he wants but lesner will take them down at will everytime

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote