MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - FighterX

Thread: FighterX
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
FighterX
MMA Fanatic

FighterX has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Wins and losses.
Had a wrestling tournament today. Took second. I lost twice today. Once I lost 5-1 to the kid who got first. That didn't bother me. The kid was an excellent wrestler, and I made no mistakes, he just happened to be the better wrestler. My first match of the day was the one that really got my attention. I lost to a kid I shouldn't have lost to. Coming off the mat I couldn't shake the mental anguish. An hour later it still wasn't gone. Sitting here typing this post it still isn't gone. I can't turn back time. I can't go back and decide that I finally want to work hard this time around. You get six minutes on that mat, fifteen minutes in the cage, whatever it be. You need to give it your all while you've got the chance. Do not underestimate your opponent, ever. Maybe that's why Spinks beat Ali. How long do you think that defeat stuck with Ali? How much did that torture him? You've got plenty of time rest when your dead. While competing, you need to bring your all, and never back down. Never leave yourself wishing that you could go back and try harder. There is only one shot. Make it happen.

Thank you,
Peace and Love,
FighterX
FighterX is offline   Reply With Quote