MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #22 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
They are in one instance, which is why that rule is there in the first place; I thought we were in agreement on that point.
I can't really tell what you're referring to with this post, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
It is what it is so how about we go back to discussing MMA, If you unhappy WouldLuv2FightU you can feel free to email Vertical Sports with your concerns but there is no need to argue the merits of it here.
Yes I agree it is what it is...illegal. Just so it's known, yea they can ban me for breaking the rules, but that rule is actually illegal. It's keyword theft and not only does it allow them to have high paying relevant ads on each page of a thread (notice how this thread's ads have nothing to do with MMA?)it also allows them to steal traffic from the original site because MMAforum's Alexa Ranking is so much higher than all these article sites that when someone searches on google for an article, MMAforum will have first dibs on the front page because they naturally have a higher search engine ranking. So the person clicks on the MMAforum thread and reads it there instead of the original source.

You guys(not all you of course) can act like it's no big deal all you want but the fact of the matter is this is some of the most shady shit you can do in online business. If google knew about this MMAforum would very likely get blacklisted by them and permanently banned from Google AdSense.

But yea I've said my piece and I'm going to be saying it again to Vertical Sports via e-mail. I'm done talking about this now