MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This place is a joke...

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU View Post
I can't arrange myself for a rule that is illegal and unethical, sorry I don't condone keyword theft and stealing traffic from deserving websites

Well either way Toxic and M_D have explained the reasons at length, this is old and the BOTTOM LINE...is it isnt gonna change. You said fine and you respect it while stating that you feel its unethical, we've all got it, but it still isnt gonna change so lets let sleeping dog's lie and post the way we agreed to when we joined the forum and clicked "I AGREE" to the terms and conditions.

This topic has exhausted itself....