MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How bad is Anderson Silva's ground game?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
CroKid
Flyweight

CroKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
Even though I don't believe in Anderson's ground game, people know that I am a firm hater of the Lutter bandwagon we got going on here. It basically solidifies that a lot of people here have no idea what they are talking about, and are just going with the hype/going for the underdog so on the slight chance that he does win they can rub it our faces.

I've said this many times, and I will say it again.

Lutter = Slow, inexplosive legsweeps/tosses for takedowns, not a double/single leg. This is bad, because he needs to get in close to do this. I wonder what would happen then.

Silva = Explosive striker, great headkicks, clinch work and knees. I see him throwing a flying knee on the slow takedown attempt(ala his fight with Newton) to get the devastating win.

very true, and once again we see lutter has no agility or intensity in his takedowns. And Lutter's BJJ didn't look amazing i mean he threw away a perfect armbar opppurtunity and could have easily won the fight at the end.

1. Mirko Cro Cop
2. Rampage Jackson
3. Chuck Liddell
4. Anderson Silva
5. Mark Hunt
CroKid is offline   Reply With Quote