MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Cro Cop 2

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Asian Sensation
who's next?

Asian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kds13
is the voting really this even between the best heavyweight in the world and possibly the best fighter EVER and the guy he's already beaten once?

Fedor is the best. until someone beats him and proves otherwise, i dont see how this many people can bet against him. obviously the poll came out at a perfect time for mirko, since all you folks just watched him beat eddie sanchez back to reality.
i actually made this poll because for obvious reasons dana white announced that he thinks cro cop is now better than fedor and i wondered what all of you think would happen in a rematch mirko beating eddie sanchez should have no effect what so ever in this poll considering he is a can and i really didnt think cro cop's performance was really that great compared to how he usually is maybe it was getting used to ufc i dunno i didnt expect the pole to be this close